Monday, May 29, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge 199 - Rainbow Theme

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

Here is my take on the challenge.
For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Heartfelt Meows

Heart Frames Die Set

My take on the challenge this week is crafty good fun!

I went into my paper stash and chose some bold colors to create my rainbow background.

My cardstock is cut down to ½ inch strips of each of the rainbow color.



To add extra support for my card front, I glue my strips on to a piece of white cardstock.

After the glue is dry, I used the largest heart from

 the Heart Frames Die Set to create my card front.

I also used the same heart die to create my shaped card base with white cardstock.

While the card front was drying, I stamped and colored the image from Heartfelt Meows.

 I kept the toy colors rainbow and the cat’s colors neutral.

My colored image is cut out with the scalloped heart, and I assembled my card.


I created a simple banner using one of the sentiments from Heartfelt Meows

This banner is cut down to fit on the front of the card.

Using gel pen I added bling to the letters.

A few white gems make this card complete.

 

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 

For a chance to be

 


OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign



No comments:

Post a Comment