Sunday, June 4, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge - Rainbow Theme

 


               Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Here is my take on the challenge.



For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Love and Chocolate

Petite Snow Stencil

NEW Banner Duo Die Set

Oval Framed Die Set

Inspiration in crafting comes from everywhere.

It this case it came from a box of chocolate matcha macadamias

 that my son brought back from Hawaii.

Those yummy green chocolates sent me down rabbit hole for this card.

First stamped out all the chocolates I wanted to use.

Next, I label everything for color and colored it in the chocolates.



After die cutting everything out,

I build my pile of chocolate on a strip of paper attached to the display base.

This strip of paper gave me the ability to layer one piece on top 

of the other and create a nice pyramid.

To create the card base I took inspiration from the oval display stand

 and used the scalloped oval from the Oval Framed Die Set.

To add interest to the card front, I used the Petite Snow Stencil

and Lost Shadow Distress Ink. That little bit of gray helps to pop the colors on the chocolate.

For the banner I used the NEW Banner Duo Die Set.

I heated up my foiling machine and using one of the dies I foiled on a bit of gold.

Once cooled, I stamped on my sentiment.



I hand cut around the foil banner and folded the banner to fit the front of the card.

I assembled my card base and adhered it to my stenciled card front.

My stacked-up chocolate was added to the front of the card with foam taped.

I also added on the banner to the front with foam tape.

To add a bit of sparkle I added matching petite gems.



I hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 For a chance to be

 


OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment