Sunday, June 11, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge 200 - Color Challenge


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.



Here is my take on the challenge.



For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Succulent Garden

A Cats Life 6x6 Paper Pad

Frameworks Die Set

Bookmark Die Set (banner)

Fancy Edges Tag Die (bonus Project)

This idea came from a trip to home depot.

When you go into the succulent area, they always have those “colored” cactus.

I always thought that this would be a great idea for a card.

With Succulent Garden I can make this card happen.

For the card front I used green polka dotted paper from A Cats Life 6x6 Paper Pad.

A quick run through my die cutting machine with

 the Frameworks Die Set and I have a card front for my succulent card.

I stamped A BUNCH of succulents.

A whole 5x6 sheet of them (that I forgot to take a picture of)

I used the same style and changed the color to match the challenge color.

Once everything was colored in and die cut out, I stared to mock things up on the front of my card.

But first, I need a sentiment.

I used the banner from the Bookmark Die Set

I stamped on my sentiment of choice and placed this on the card front first.

Next, I stater to layer everything around the banner

 making sure to add some height with foam tape.

To finish this card, I created a simple card base to fit behind my card front.

I also added some green enamel dots to the front.

I was not quite done with this project just yet.

I had so many stamped succulents left to use.

I pulled out my tag stash drawer and rummage around for

 a couple that matched the challenge colors.


I stamped sentiments on to the tags first.

Then layered the remaining succulents on the tags.

A few more enamel dots to the front and my second project were complete.

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 

For a chance to be

 


OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment