Sunday, June 18, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge 200 - Color Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Here is my take on the challenge.


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Dainty Daisies

A7 Frames and Banner Die Set

Bright Sentiments Hot Foil Plates

Banner Duo Die Set

This is kind of a literal translation of the challenge picture.

To start this card, I used the A7 Frames and Banner Die Set.

I die cut a piece of bright green and a grass green card stock from the large scalloped edge die.

Next, using heavy weight white cardstock I created a 4x6 card base.

I glued the frame die to the front of the card, leaving some

white space around the edge, and then glued in the inserts.

I placed a stamp block on top to make sure that everything dried flat.

 To create the flowers, I stamped and colored the daisies

from Dainty Daisies, using the rest of the challenge colors as a guide.

Once the daisies were die cut out, I added them to the front of the card with foam tape.



A bright bold card like this needed a special sentiment.

I used the Bright Sentiments Hot Foil Plates and gold foil.

I die cut this banner with Banner Duo Die Set



The banner is glued to the front of the card with foam tape.

To finish my card, I added dots from my gel -pens to add some dimension to my daisies.

 I hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 

For a chance to be

 

OR


 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment