Monday, May 8, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge 197 - Color Challenge

 


Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.


Here is my take on the challenge.

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Heartfelt Roses

Serene Stripes Stencil

Heart Frames Die Set

Banner Trio Die

I started this card by creating the background for this card.

First, I inked up the Serene Stripes Stencil onto white cardstock


Next, I added ink over the stripes that I created.


I let the ink dry and then misted a bit of water on top to let the ink wick.



When the ink was completely dry, I die cut out my background

 with the largest of the Heart Frames Die Set.

For my card front I stamped and colored the roses from Heartfelt Roses.

I used the scalloped hearts from Heart Frames Die Set.

To assemble my card, I created a card base out of the largest heart die.

I glued my background to the base and then added my scalloped heart to the front with foam tape.

I stamped a sentiment on a banner that I created from the Banner Trio Die.

After folding the banner into the shape that I needed, I added the banner to the front of the card.

 


This completes my take on this challenge.

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 

For a chance to be

 


OR

 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

 STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE

 


No comments:

Post a Comment