Monday, April 10, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge 195 - Sketch Challenge


 Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.


Here is my take on the challenge!


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

 Baa Stamp Set

NEW Spring Blooms 6x6 Paper Pad 

Land Boarders Die

Speech Bubble Dies

For the second half of this challenge, I decided on classic spring colors.

I chose the yellow and pink printed flower paper from the Spring Blooms 6x6 Paper Pad.

For the long rectangles I used a 1 ¼ x 3 strips of paper.

For the squares I used 2 ¼ x 3 squares.

I laid the strips and the squares on to purple cardstock, to look like the challenge sketch.

 I left a gap between the pieces to show the cardstock underneath.

After gluing everything down, I trimmed around the pieces.

and created a card front that is 3 ½ x 6 ½.

 Next, I stamped, colored, and die cut my sheep from the Baa Stamp Set.

I also die cut out “grass” from the Land Boarders Die and green cardstock.

I placed my die cut pieces on the larger squares.

I added the sheep to the front with foam tape.



To create a place for my sentiment, I used the Speech Bubble Dies.

Once the sentiment was added to the front of my card, I finished this

 project up by creating a custom card base.

This completes my take on this challenge.

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 

You could be.

 


OR



 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

 STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment