Monday, March 20, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge 194 - Color Chalenge


 Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

Here is my take on the challenge.


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

 Lovable Llamas

Hills and Grass Stencil

Circle Frames Die Set

Land Boarders Die

 To start this card, I decided that the card base would be created from

 the scalloped circle in the Circle Frames DieSet.

I used lilac cardstock to match the challenge colors.

The inner circle is a nesting circle from my die stash that fit just perfect.

I cut two of the nesting circles out. For one of the circles,

I used the Land Boarders Die and secured it on the bottom quarter

 of the circle with tape and ran this thru my die cutting machine.



I inked on Twisted Citron Distress Ink to turn the die cut green, and then using the

Hills and Grass Stencil I inked on some “grass” using a darker color of Distress Ink.

The other nesting circle I splatted with Milled Lavender Distress Ink.

I also stamped on a sentiment and placed this circle aside to dry.

I stamped, colored, and die cut my pieces from Lovable Llamas.

To start the assembly of my card, I added the splatted nesting circle to the card base.

Next, I lined up my grassy area at the bottom.

I added foam tape to the back of all the images and positioned my stamped images.

 on to my card front one by one checking the placement.

For a final touch, I used some Stickles to add shimmer to the front of the card.



This completes my take on this challenge.

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 

You could be.


 OR


 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

 STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



No comments:

Post a Comment