Monday, February 20, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge 192 - Sketch Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.



Here is my take on the challenge.

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product. 

Sky High Celebrations

A7 Frame and Banners Die

Oval Frames Die Set

Birthday Party 6x6 Paper Pad 

For my take on the challenge, I started this idea with two ideas, birthday, and color.

Given the shape of the challenge sketch, I knew that

using the A7 Frame and Banners Die was necessary.

I die cut the 3-window box shape out of white cardstock.

I die cut several layers to stack together to create a nice solid card front.

For the insets of the windows, I picked 3 colors of present paper from the

Birthday Party 6x6 Paper Pad.



I assembled all the pieces of my card front together and set it aside for the glue to dry.

For the next step I stamped out the image from Sky High Celebrations.

I colored in my image and die cut it out.

I also die cut out the smaller scalloped oval from Oval Frames Die Set,

and added a sentiment to it.

To start my card assembly, I created a custom card base for my front.

Before I attached the two together, I tied on a bit of matching twine to the bottom.

After attaching the card front to the base, I adhered my scalloped oval,

and then added my stamped image over that.

For finishing touched I added on stickles for a bit of bling.

Also, added three enamel dots.

This completes my take on this challenge.

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 

You could be.

 


OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

 STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE


                                                               Visit the shop! 



No comments:

Post a Comment