Sunday, February 12, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge 191 - Color Challenge

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

 
Here is my take on the challenge.


 For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Dainty Daisies

Basketweave Stencil

Coffee House Stories 6x6 Paper Pad

 For this challenge I stared with a basic tag shape from my stash.

I used 110lb white cardstock for my tag.

Heavy weight cardstock is necessity for the embossing with a stencil.

For this next step I grabbed my Basketweave Stencil.

I lined up my stencil on my tag and taped the stencil down.



I ran my stencil and paper thru my die cutting machine.

with my embossing plate and Vola! A beautifully embossed tag.

Next, I rummaged thru my Newton’s paper and found a leftover square.

of gray paper with white hearts from Coffee House Stories 6x6 Paper Pad.

I added that to the front of the tag with glue.

My stamped image of choice is Dainty Daisies

Who does not love yellow daisies!



After I colored in the daisies and die cut them out, I added.

them to the front of the tag with foam tape.

The final step is to create a banner with red cardstock.

I stamped on a sentiment and embossed with white cardstock.

I also added on some white droplets to match the center of the daisy.

This completes my take on this challenge.

I Hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 

You could be.


 OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

    Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

 STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE 


                                                          Visit the shop! 





No comments:

Post a Comment