Sunday, August 27, 2023

Fun with Fall - August Feature



Hello Newton’s Nook Fans!

Coming to you today with fun fall inspiration using the Autumn 6x6 Paper Pad!



Using the falling leaves sheet from the Autumn 6x6 Paper Pad.

 I cut the piece in half to make it 3 inches wide.

I used the smaller stitched oval from The Oval Frames Die Set

 and white cardstock, I created a feature area for my stamped image.

Next, I stamped colored and die cut the mice and leaves from the Autumn Mice Stamp Set.

I used the leaves on the printed paper as inspiration for the colors that I chose.

To assemble my card, I created a custom card base with the final measurements of 3 ¼ x 6 ¼.

First, I adhered my printed paper to the front of my card base, and my oval paper.


Using a leftover strip of cardstock from the card base I stamped on my sentiment,

 and heat embossed with Ranger Yellow Embossing Powder.

Snipping both edges of the strip of paper I created a custom banner.

This banner was placed at the bottom of my oval with foam tape.

Then I added the mice and leaves above the banner.

I finished this card by adding on  my favorite white gems.

 

Hope you enjoyed my quick and easy take on a fall mini-slimline card.

All the links to the product are in the blog post above.

Stay crafty my friends!

Diane

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment