Monday, September 2, 2024

Franken-Newton Bookmark

Happy September!

 This year flew by so fast!

It is time for my favorite time of year.

Halloweenthanksmas!

To start things off I have a cute bookmark/tag

  


For this project I used  

Franken-Newton Stamp Set

Spiderweb Oval

Frames and Flags Die Set

BookmarkDie Set

 To start off this project I die cut my bookmark out of basic white card stock 

using the Bookmark Die Set.

To make sure that the tag was nice and sturdy, I used 120 LB card stock.

 I love it when I get an idea on how to repurpose a stamp set.

The spider webs on the Spiderweb Oval Stamp Set are such a classic shape.

Using an old school technique grabbed A roll of blue tape.

 I masked off a section of spider web that I wanted to use with the blue tape.



Stamp everything with your chosen ink and then remove the blue tape.

You can then stamp the image that you chose onto your project.

I repeated this technique three more times to create spider webs on the top and bottom of my tag.

Next, I stamped out the images that I wanted to use from Franken-Newton Stamp Set

Coloring in my images using my favorite colors of Copic markers

I also stamped out three of the hearts and colored those in as well.

Assembling the rest of this project was easy.



I was going to use the flag in the Bookmark Die Set, but decided it

 was too large and covered up too much of the spider webs on the bottom.

I chose the slightly smaller flag from Frames and Flags Die Set instead.

This fit my sentiment perfectly and did not assume too much room at the bottom.

I stamped them on my sentiment on the flag and used white embossing powder to finish.

This is attached to the project at the bottom with foam tape.





Next, I attached the Franken-Newton images with foam tape.

Finally, I added my 3 hearts to the top of the bookmark with foam tape.

This was such a fun and quick project, and I am so happy I got to share it with you. 

Thanks for stopping by

  Hope you have an awesome day

 Stay crafty my friends!

Diane 

4 comments:

  1. My favorite time of the year too! Love the adorable bookmark you created with this cute Newton image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bookmark/tag - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used that stamp set for my cards last year. I will tag you on the IG post.

    ReplyDelete