Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Let's Get Batty

For this first day of October let us get Batty!

 

It is officially my birthday month and to start things off with a bang!

I have this super cute, shaped card perfect for the Halloween Season.

 

For this project I used  

Batty Newton

Halloween Party Paper Pad

Hexagon Frame Die

Frames and Flags Die Set

 To start this project off I chose paper from the Halloween Party Paper Pad.

I decided on bat paper with the pink background to be the card front.

Using the Hexagon Frame Die , I created a card base with

 black cardstock and the scalloped hexagon die.

To create the card front I used the stitched hexagon die with the paper I chose.


Once everything was glued together, I placed the card aside with a weight on top for it to stay flat.

Next, I stamped my images from Batty Newton.

I colored in Newton using teals and grays to coordinate with the pink background.

Once I was done coloring, I die cut out my image.

I also used one of the flags from the Frames And Flags Die Set 

to create a place for the sentiment.

I chose the placement of my image and tucked the sentiment behind.

The sentiment is glued down and the image is popped up with foam tape.


To finish this card, I stamped and die cut a couple of bats to add to the front of the card.

I also added a couple of black gems for to give the card sparkle

This is a fun shaped card that was easy to make!

The bat paper from the Halloween Party Paper Pad

 and Batty Newton are the perfect combo for your next Halloween card.

Thanks for stopping by

  Hope you have an awesome day

 Stay crafty my friends!

Diane 

1 comment: