Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Newton’s Nook Designs Birthday Party!

It is day one of our sneak peeks.

Check out these fun NEW dies. 


Using the new die sets I made this card.


 

Staring this card off with the Oval Frames Die Set for the base.

The paper I chose is from Halloween Party Paper Pad; I just love plaid colors!

Once the card base was completed, I set the set the card base aside to dry.

Next, I started assembling my cake. I chose the color scheme for the cake

by matching the plaid background for the card.

I cut out all my pieces using the Cake Builder Die Set.

Following the instructions I assembled my cake.

The cake was so fun and was easy to assemble.

I love to take my time and add each piece, which is very relaxing for me.

I thought the black Pedestal for the cake was a bold choice,

But I love the way that it goes so well with the plaid background.

Next step was to add some details.

I used my POSCA markers and added dots to the cake and the pedestal.



With the cake now complete, I add the piece to the front of the card.

To finish this card, I used the NEW Birthday Greetings Stamp Set and

one of the banners From the Banner Trio Die Set.

For the last step of this card I created candles for the top of the cake with the

Cake Builder Die Set. I used yellow Stickles to make my candles glisten.



I hope that you are inspired by this take on this fun new die set.

Check out the links below for inspiration from our other talented designers.

Thanks for stopping by

Stay crafty, my friends!

Diane 

Check out the Design Team Blogs for 

more inspiration and featured project details:


Newton's Nook Designs

Larissa Heskett

Donna Idlet

Rosie Lopez

Samantha Mann

Diane Morales

Amanda Wilcox


No comments:

Post a Comment