Thursday, April 20, 2017

Life Less Fussy



Hey Everyone!
Today I am coming to you with a card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
It's all about the Showers or the Flowers this week.
 I choose the flowers and made that the focus of this card. 
I have a less fussy style going on here with only (gasp!) two stamps.
My preferred method of coloring is watercolor, especially with distress ink. 
As you can see, this flower does not lack color.
 A total of 6 colors were used to create this flower. (so much for less fussy)
 Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, Pickled Raspberry, 
Peeled Paint, and Twisted Citron. 

 Sometime you just need a simple finish on a card. A quick and easy card with no do-dads or stuff. 
For this card I went with a retro stacking style, by just using just rectangle dies.  
Stamps and Printed Paper are by Lawn Fawn.
 Hope you enjoyed the card and thanks for stopping by.
    
Diane




No comments:

Post a Comment