Monday, April 24, 2017

Your a Star


Hey Everyone. 
Coming at you today with a card for the the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge.
When I have time, I love to mess with the ideas that float around in my head.
This card idea was something I had floating around for awhile and
 the outcome was going to be awesome or never to be seen again. 
Fortunately, this card ended up in the awesome pile.
For the start of this card we stared out with some basic stamping and coloring.

Followed by a HEAVY coat of Glossy Accents...so far pretty normal.


Here is were it gets dangerous. I chose to drop and splat ink all over my card,
 including on top of the image and I do mean all over!


MY hope ( and it worked...yea!) the Glossy Accents would seal in the the stamp portion of my card.
OK... I will type it. I LOVE the way this turned out.
The stamped image is bold, and the color splat on the card came out looking real cool.
Kinda hard to see, but I color washed the background of the card with "Faded Jeans" Distress Ink.
Finished the card with some added sparkle in the stars.

Some things to know.
 I stamp my images with Versamark, and emboss with clear embossing powder. 
This leave a small raised edge, so that I can seal over the raised edge with the Glossy Accents.
Make sure to let the Glossy Accents dry all the way, so that have the least amount
of bleeding from underneath the image.
I used Distress Ink for my color wash and my drop color. 
Stamps used are listed below
I hope you enjoyed the card and thanks for stopping by. 

Diane



Stamps used 
"so jelly"
"so much to say"

No comments:

Post a Comment