Sunday, August 12, 2018

Your Narly IPC 78





We are halfway through the current Inky Paws Challenge.
What a great challenge we have going on.



Summer would not be complete without mermaids!
 That was my inspiration for the current challenge.

Your Narly! a card by Diane Morales | Narly Mermaids Stamp Set by Newton"s Nook Designs



I started this card by getting the background ready.
I used Broken China Distress Oxide Ink that smashed on to White cardstock. 
When that was dry, I flicked some Salty Ocean Distress Ink to add some texture and depth.


To create the sandy bottom of my ocean, I die cutting beige cardstock 
out using the Sky Boarders Die Set.
Using a little Antique Linen Distress Ink, I darken up the edges 
and gave the bottom a “sandier” look.


The feature on this card is the Narwhal and Mermaid from the Narly Mermaid Stamp set.
I love the way the mermaid came out!

  
I wanted the colors to be bright and vivid, so I used Sharpies to color in all the elements.  
I attached all my components to the card using foam tape.
And for a little Flair I grab my box of Stickles and added on hints of glitter here and there.
To finish all my card, I stamped my sentiment on the sandy bottom.
Now it is your turn!
 Grab your favorite Newton's Nook stamp and play along with our summer theme.

You have till Friday to show us how you get your PAW’S INKY!
Thanks for stopping by and see you for the next challenge.

 Diane


Links to the Goodies


             













No comments:

Post a Comment