Sunday, July 28, 2019

Summertime Fun IPC 103


Happy Monday!
Welcome to a NEW inky Paws Challenge!
We have the perfect challenge for summertime!

One of my favorite things to do during the summer
 is to float around the ocean on a raft
 then, have a nice lunch with friends.
 So, I decide to make that fun into a card!

Summertime Fun a card by Diane Morales| Floaty Goat Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs 
LOTS of fun elements going on here
So, let’s start at the top.
FLOATY GOAT is the name of the stamp set.
He is floating on waves created by the


Behind him is the bright yellow sun created by using the
Our friends from the WOODLAND PICNIC STAMP SET
are relaxing on the shore that was created
 by using Distress Oxide Ink and the


I had a blast creating my perfect summer day.
I hope this inspires you to play along with our current challenge.
There is a link in the challenge picture above!

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
DIANE


1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I love how you paired all those cute critters together! What a fun scene!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete