Sunday, July 21, 2019

Mice of You IPC 102

We are at the halfway point of the current 
Inky Paws Challenge!
Here is the challenge sketch!


I decide to go bold for this project!

MIce of You a card by Diane Morales - Garden Mice Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

Let’s break down the elements of this project.
To create the background, I used the



 I used Versamark and clear embossing powder to create my clouds.
After the clouds are heat set and cooled,
 I added A LOT of Salty Ocean Distress Ink
over the top, blending in my ink till I got the layers just right.
My card base also features the CLOUDY SKY STENCIL,
which is embossed onto white cardstock.


My peek-out element is the
My featured image and sentiment are from the


I had a lot of fun creating this one to share with you!
I cannot wait to see what everybody creates using this sketch.

Thanks, so much for stopping by.

Have great week.

DIANE







1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love the bright colors and those clouds look so fun!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete