Sunday, July 7, 2019

Picnic Time IPC 101

We are at the halfway point of the current Inky Paws Challenge.
Check out these colors!
 
Using the challenge colors I came up with this card.

PIcnic Time a card by Diane Morales | Woodland PIcnic Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

I used Kraft cardstock and the large scalloped rectangle die from
the FRAMES AND FLAGS DIE SET to create the base for my card.
My background grass come from the LAND BOARDERS DIE SET.
On top of that I used images from the WOODLAND PICNIC STAMP SET
colored in with Distress Ink.


I felt my scene needed a little extra of the pink challenge color,
so, I decided to add some Butterfly’s from the
Just a simple fun card!

Now it is your turn!

What will you create using these fun colors?
Use the link in the challenge picture above.
Thanks for stopping in.
Have  a great week!

Diane


1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I love the two forest friends sharing a picnic and that red basket is so fun!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete