Sunday, June 30, 2019

What's the scoop? IPC 101

Happy Monday!
Welcome to a NEW Inky Paws Challenge!
I hope everyone had a great time playing along with challenge 100!
This time we have a color challenge.

What is Red, Pink, Lime Green and Brown
ICE CREAM!
What's the scoop? a card by Diane Morales - Summer Scoops Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs.

It has been blazing hot in Texas, and ice cream has been on my mind constantly.
The Summer Scoops Stamp Set is the perfect for this card.
Coloring should never be stressful, so I just had fun coloring MY ice cream.
I challenged myself to use ONLY the challenge colors on this card.
This made color placement very interesting.
I ended mapping my colors out a couple of times before
I had the color story I was looking for.

Once all the ice cream was colored in, I turned my attention to the background.
This was created using the Bokeh Stencil and Twisted Citron Distress Ink.

I keep adding ink to circles and stencil till I got the correct color match to my ice cream.
Keeping with the circle theme, I stamped my sentiment on a circle of white cardstock.
I hope you enjoyed my take on our challenge theme.
Now it is your turn, use the link in the challenge picture above
To show us your creations.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a lovely week.
Diane




1 comment:

  1. I am in love with this! Such awesome use of the colors and the lime green circles in the background are the perfect touch! Great summer card!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete