Sunday, June 2, 2019

Rainbow Flower Fun IPC 99


Time for a new Inky Paws Challenge!
I know you are going to LOVE this!


For my inspiration using the NEW 


I came up with this card!

Rainbow Flower Fun a card by Diane Morales| Dainty Daisies Stamp Set by Newtons Nook Designs

Rainbow colors are so much fun!
but…too much can become a color puddle quick.
When I think of daisies, I think of tradition white ones.
So why not keep the daisies white and keep the color in the background.

I stamped out my daisies and added some green
 to my leaves and yellow to the center.



To make my white POP I add a bit of gray here and there.
For the background, I cut strips of polka dot paper
for my “rainbow Color”
Each stripe was cut to ¾ of an inch so that they could fit in 
the middle of the scalloped edged die from the Frameworks Die Set.



I added my daisies to the front of my card and included a sentiment 
featuring the banner from the 

Now it is your turn!
Let’s get rainbow!
Don’t forget to link up your creations using the 
link in the challenge picture above.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Diane





2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I adore how the daisies pop again the rainbow background!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the rainbow background

    ReplyDelete