Monday, June 17, 2019

Inky Paws Challenge 100


HAPPY 100!
Today at the Inky Paws Challenge we are hitting a milestone!
100 CHALLENGES!

I am so happy and thrilled to be a part of this celebration!
My journey with Newton’s Nook Designs started in 2015.
I was new to cardmaking and I was looking for a cat stamp set that
mimicked all the crazy stuff my cats did.
That’s when I found the 
My love for Newton’s Nook was born!
I started playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge Shortly after that.
Next thing I know I’m getting the most amazing e-mail from Jennifer
asking me to be on the Challenge team and….
 70 plus challenges later, here we are!
My inspiration for this challenge is the very 1st challenge that I attempted.
Challenge # 27


I got the Kraft paper right but, was heavily lacking in the sparkle part.
Here is the redo!

IPC 100 a card by Diane Morales| Newton's New Year Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

For this card I decided on the
I started with a Kraft card base, and for my sparkle, I used one of the
 smaller stamps in the set and gold embossing powder
 to make the background shine.


For the sentiment I used the 
to create a place for my sentiment.
The sentiment is part of the

Now it is your turn!
Come and celebrate with us!
Don’t forget to show us your creations using
the link in the challenge picture above.
 Thanks for dropping by.
Hugs

Diane

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love how you shared the previous card! I agree that the sparkle is much better on the new one but both are lovely! Thanks for sharing them!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring on Newton looks wonderful and using the balloon die was a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete