Sunday, June 23, 2019

Iconic Newton IPC 100


It is the second week of the current Inky Paws Challenge.
In case you did not know, we are 100!


What incredible projects everyone is linking up so far.
I am blow away by everyone’s craftiness!
My “COPYCAT” is from Challenge #29


I LOVE THESE COLORS.
 A record breaking 9 STAMP SETS went into making this card.

Iconic Newton a card by Diane Morales| various Newton Stamps Sets by Newton's Nook Designs

Using some iconic Newton images,
I bravely stamped all of this at once and did not uses a Misty!


My color is provided by Sharpies in the coordinating challenge colors.
I also added in sequined stars for some added bling!


Now for the list!

And finally,

I don’t recommend you use this MANY stamp sets,
But I do recommend that you play along using
the link in the challenge picture above.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs

Diane



1 comment:

  1. LOL! I love that you had to use so many kitties! What a great way to combine them all! Love this card with the little pops of color!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete