Sunday, October 6, 2019

Argyle Fun IPC 108


Happy Monday!
Welcome to a NEW Inky Paws Challenge.
Get your paws inky with this challenge!


I had so much fun with this challenge!
Check out what I created.

Argyle Fun a card by Diane Morales Argyle Stencil Set by Newton's Nook Designs

Newton’s Nook has so many amazing stencils.
I challenged myself to do something a
little different using the ARGYLE STENCIL SET.
I started with purple heavy weight cardstock.


On top of that I placed the diamond part of the stencil.
 I inked the whole thing up with Black Soot Distress Ink.
After drying the ink with a heat gun, I lined up the dotted diamond
 part of the stencil over the top and applied Ranger Glossy Texture Paste to the stencil.
Next, I went into my glitter drawer and picked a few different colors.
I liberally sprinkled a whole bunch of glitter on top.


As you can see it is a bit of a mess. But that is what make crafting fun!
After you pull the stencil up, the results are amazing!
SO SHINNY!
I know there are less messy ways to get these results,
but I just love the texture and dimension 
that this technique creates!
To complete the sketch, I die cut out a basic tag 
and stamped on the


I colored in my image using alcohol markers.
 Die cut out a flag
 in green cardstock using the 
To finish I attached all my pieces on my background.
I had a great time with this sketch.
 I hope you take some time
and have some fun with the sketch. 
Stretch those crafty muscles!
Hope you have an awesome week.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment