Monday, October 21, 2019

Holiday mix-up IPC 109


Welcome to the start of a 
New Inky Paws Challenge! 
We have a fun challenge for you.


That’s it!
In my humble opinion it is 
WAY to early for a Christmas card.
Next to Halloween, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
Who does not dream of thanksgiving 
this time of year?
Why not turn that idea into a card.

Holiday mix up card by Diane Morales | Newton's Thanksgiving Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs


And
Two fun stamp sets 
that work great together!
 My “dream bubbles” element 
come from the


I kept all my colors very fall like to keep with the Thanksgiving feel.

What a fun challenge!
So many choices for this challenge, 
 I cannot wait to see what 
everyone is going to do!
As always thanks for stopping by.
Have a great week
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment