Monday, October 28, 2019

Boo HOO IPC 109


We are at the halfway point of the current Inky Paw’s Challenge!
Check out this challenge!


I love this time of year.
It’s time to transition from the spooky good fun of Halloween
 to the milder Thanksgiving holiday.
I used the BOO HOO STAMP SET and created this fun card.

Boo HOO a ard by Diane Morales | boo hoo stamp set by Newton's Nook Designs

I am totally into Distress Ink 
on a background.
I blended in these three colors, 
Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean,
and Tumbled Glass to create the background.
On top of the background, I used the CASCADING STARS STENCIL and these items.


I smeared the Texture Gloss on top of the stencil.
After scraping of the extra gloss off, 
I sprinkled
 Ranger Holographic Powder on top of that.
Remove the stencil, but
DO NOT HEAT SET!
Just let everything dry.
The results are AMAZING!



Texture and sparkle!
Adding a finishing touch, I used the
to create the grass in front of my fence.


What a fun challenge!
I hope this inspires you to create and share it with us!
Thanks for stopping by.

Have an amazing week.

DIANE


No comments:

Post a Comment