Monday, November 4, 2019

Merry and Bright IPC 110


Today starts a New Inky Paws Challenge!
Check out the amazing colors we have for you!



I came up with this fun shaky card.

Merry and Bright a card by Diane Morales | Holiday Fringe Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

I used Sharpies to keep things bright and cheerful and added in the orange 
and yellow colors to make the challenge colors pop.

The hardest part was to decide where the colors would go.
The FRAMES SQUARED DIE created the base for my shaky.
I used a heart shaped die from my stash to create
the cutout for my shaky.

I created my own smaller sentiment banner from the
Small banner in the FRAMES AND FLAGS DIE SET.



First, die cutting out the banner ON THE EDGE of a piece of cardstock.


Second, insert the die cut piece back in the die in reverse.
line it up to the size you want.


Third, die cut out


 I hope this inspires you to use the challenge colors
And have some fun with our newest challenge.

I hope everyone has an awesome week!

Thanks for stopping by

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment