Monday, November 25, 2019

Deck the Halls IPC 111


Welcome to the second half of the Inky Paws Challenge.
Using the challenge sketch


I came up with this fun holiday tag!

Deck the Halls a Tag by DIane Morales | Ornament Shaker Die by Newton's Nook Designs

A combo of printed, white cardstock, and circle die from my stash to create the base of my tag.
The ORNAMENT SHAKER DIE is my choice for this tag.


Red cardstock and a fun sentiment from the
make my tag ready for the holidays.
For a touch of green, I used the Autumn Leaves Die Set
A tag would not be complete without the small banner from 
What a fun challenge this is!
I hope you play along with this challenge.
Tag us on social media using

#inkypawschallenge
and
#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a lovely Thanksgiving holiday

DIANE


1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love this idea for a tag! So cheerful and festive!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete