Monday, November 11, 2019

Hogs and Kisses IPC 110


We are at the halfway point of the current
INKY PAWS CHALLENGE!
Here are the challenge colors.

As you can see,
no holiday card by me!

Hogs and Kisses a card by Diane Morales | Oink Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

I just wanted to have fun with the colors.
 because pigs are pink, I chose the
everything else fell into place.
 to create the white hearts on my teal background.


The green is my grassy hills using the
I attached all of this on the
Large Scalloped Rectangle from the


I hope this inspires you to break out your favorite
Newtons Nook Stamp Set
and craft up something fun.
Thanks for stopping by
Wishing you all “hogs and kisses”

Have an amazing week.
Diane


1 comment:

  1. That pig is such a cutie and I love how you used the heart stencil for the background. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete