Sunday, October 13, 2019

Pumpkin Plaid IPC 108


Have you seen are current 
Inky Paw's Challenge?


How much fun is this sketch!
I used the PLAID STENCIL SET 
and came up with this fun card.

Pumpkin Plaid a card by Diane Morales | Pumpkin Latte Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

I love making backgrounds.
With all the space available to show off a background,
why not make something bold!
I started this card with bold pumpkin colored cardstock.
On top of the used some Black Soot Distress Ink and inked
on the first layer of the stencil.


After drying this layer with a heat gun, I embossed on 
the second layer of the stencil using 
Enchanted Gold embossing powder from Ranger.

The sparke creates a background that makes 
you want to take a closer look.

On top of this bold background, I created the 
tag element using stamps from the
I also used one of the flags from
 to create my background element.

What a fun time I had creating this card.
I hope this inspires you to get those PAW'S INKY
 and have some craft fun!
Link that project up using the link in the challenge picture above.
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment