Monday, August 31, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge 131 - Color Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

Check out what I created using the challenge colors.

This CAS (clean and simple) card was so easy to make.

I started with a base of black cardstock.

On top of that I placed the Large Scalloped Rectangle from

The Frames and Flags Die Set using white cardstock.

Next, I die cut out all my pieces for the card.

The circles come from the

Squared Dies and the CircleFrames Die.

The heart is from the

Darling Hearts Die.

“Trick or Treat is part of the

Halloween Trio Die

The “I” is from the

Essential Alphabet Die Set

And finally, the ghost is from the

Boo Hoo Stamp Set.

Ok! So, this is a CAS card with a WHOLE LOT of components.

Maybe NOT so simple.

Now it is time for assembly.

 I did prop up some of the die cuts with foam tape, no flat cards for me.

I placed all the die cuts on the card however I thought looked good.

I stamped out the ghost and add him to the front of the card

and

sat back to admire the cuteness.

Hope this inspires you to

use your favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps

and the challenge colors and get crafty.

Share your projects by using the link in the challenge picture above.

Do you use Instagram?

Tag us using

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by!

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

 

DIANE




 

1 comment: