Monday, July 4, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 177 - Sketch Challenge



 Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We have a NEW challenge coming your way.

Using the challenge sketch, I came up with this card.

For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Beach Bound Stamp Set

Oval Frames Die Set

Sky Scene Builder Die

Summertime 6x6 Paper Pad

To start my take on this fun sketch I chose the palm trees from the Summertime Paper Pad.

Using this as my card front set the scene for the rest of the card.

Next, I chose the V.W. Bus from Beach Bound Stamp Set.

I stamped, colored, and die cut this element.

I also chose one of the ovals from the Oval Frames Die Set.

Now that I have all the components are settled, I started to build this card.

A card base made of green cardstock came first.

Next, I glued the under paper to the corner element of the sketch. (The right corner of my card)

The palm tree paper went on next, with the corner folded over.


I glued on my oval next with the V.W. bus on top propped up with foam tape.

A banner for the bottom of the card to finish the card.

When I looked at the card, I thought it needed a bit of something more.

That is when I decided to add the sun from the Sky Scene Builders Die to the right corner.

I love the pop of color this adds to the card.

I hope this inspires you to try out this fun challenge.


Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be

OR
 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

                                              Do you use Instagram?                                           

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for dropping by.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment