Monday, July 25, 2022

Inky Paw's Challenge 178 - Beach Theme

 



Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Using the challenge theme, I created this Tag!


For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Beach Barks Stamp Set

Frameworks Die Set

A ton of scraps, we all have them.

This tag starts with a precut white tag that I have lying around in my scraps

I cut ¾ inch strips of Navy cardstock and glued them on top of the tag.

Next, I stamped, colored and die cut my images.

The hardest part of this tag was the postage edge sentiment square.


I die cut this from the Frameworks Die Set and stamped on the sentiment.

I them lined up the die cut piece back into the die and re-ran the die cut thru the

machine making the square piece slightly smaller.

I attached my sentiment on the tag first, and them added my stamped image.

To finish this tag, I added on a natural fiber cord to the top.

This includes my take on this challenge.

Share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

You could be 


OR


 

to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

                                                       Do you use Instagram?                                           

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesigns

Thanks so much for quickly visiting.

 

STAY SAFE AND STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE  




No comments:

Post a Comment