Sunday, July 2, 2023

Inky Paw's Challenge 201 - Sketch Challenge

 

Hello Inky Paws Fans!

We are at the halfway point of this current challenge.

Here is my take on the challenge.



For this challenge I used the following Newton’s Nook Design’s product.

Kitten Beach

Summertime 6x6 Paper Pad

Circle Frames Die Set 

  Summer is here!

Time to get those beachy vibes onto a card.

Started this card by creating a 4 ¼ x 5 ½ card base made from yellow cardstock.

I also created a 3 ½ x 4 ½ rectangle of the same yellow cardstock to be my card front.

I cut a of 2 ½ wide of the stripped cardstock from Summertime 6x6 Paper Pad

and placed that at the bottom of the rectangle.

 I cut a strip of 1 ½ of the palm tree paper from the same paper pad, on top of the stripes.



To create my feature, I die cut the 3 ½ circle form the Circle Frames Die Set.

Using the shells from the kitten beach stamp set and

Lost Shadow Distress Ink, I stamped out a background design on the circle.

I stamped, colored and die cut my kitten from Kitten Beach.

I placed my image in the circle with foam tape.

After gluing my circle to the front of the card, I stamp on my sentiment.

The sentiment is heat set with white embossing powder.

In place of the bow on the sketch I used a couple of enamel dots to complete my card.






I hope this gives you a bit of inspiration for your next project.

Make sure you share your projects by using the link in

the challenge picture above.

 

For a chance to be

 


OR

 


to receive a $20 Store Credit to Newton's Nook Designs!

using random.org

Are you social?

Follow me on Instagram

at 2.sistersproject

and

Newton’s Nook Designs

Also use the following hashtags

#inkypawschallenge

#newtonsnook

#newtonsnookdesign

 

Thanks so much for visiting.

 

STAY CRAFTY.

DIANE

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment