Sunday, July 30, 2023

July Feature - Newton's Nook Designs

 

Hello Newton’s Nook Fans!

Coming to you today with a fun and delightful summer card.



I LOVE shaped cards.

For this card I started off with one of my favorite shaped dies, Frames Squared Die.

I used the Scalloped Edge Square from this die set, to make my card base out of yellow cardstock.

 The Small Rounded Edge Square to make my card front out of white card stock.


I also used the Small Rounded Edge Square Die cut to die cut a piece

of the striped paper form the Birthday Meows Paper Pad.

Making the stripped edge is easy.

After die cutting the striped paper, I lined the paper up between the

 perforation and sliced the paper on the diagonal with my paper cutter.

Then I cleaned up the edge and glued this on a corner of my card front.

To finish my card, I assembled my card base and attached my card front on top.

My stamp set of choice is Newton’s Birthday Delights.

My neutrally colored kitties are complemented by bright colors of sherbet ice cream.

To assemble my card, I stamped on the sentiment to the blank corner.

My stamped image is added to the front of the card with foam tape.

For a final addition, three matching enamel dots.

 


Thanks so much for visiting and sharing this fun card with me.

All the links to the product are in the blog post above.

Stay crafty my friends!

Diane




No comments:

Post a Comment