Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Newton Nook Design Team

 

Hello and Welcome!

My name is Diane Morales, and I am the newest member of The Newton’s Nook Design Team.

A bit about me: I currently live in Beaverton Oregon with my husband and a tribe of 4 cats.

I started my card making journey in 2012 when a friend invited me to a class she was teaching.

I was hooked on paper ever since that day!!!

My love of all thing’s cats and cardmaking led me to search the internet for cat stamps.

I came across Newton’s Nook Designs and the “Newton's Antics” Stamp Set, and it was LOVE at first sight.

I started to participate in the Inky Paw’s Challenge and continue

 to learn more about the craft of cardmaking and stamping.

In 2017 I got an email offering me a spot on the Inky Paw’s Challenge team and for

 the last 6 years I have been proving inspiration and ideas to the internet viewing audience.

What is my style?

I love color

I love Printed Paper

I LOVE shaped cards

Sometimes all of that with a dash of glitter!

Speaking of cards, here is a card I created for my first official post.



I keep a pull-out drawer with a whole bunch of crafty shapes made from scrapes.

I use this drawer for motivation when my crafty mojo is low.



One night I was rummaging through this drawer and came across this circle card base with blue stripe

The card base is made from the Circle Frames Die.

That is when this idea hit for this fun beachy card!

The card front is made from the Scalloped circle in the Circle Frames Die

 that is die cut out from the Summertime 6x6 Paper Pad.


My featured stamp in Newton’s Seashell.

A quick hand cut banner, and once everything is layered onto the card with foam tape.

Of course, I had to bling things up a bit with glitter pen on the shell.

 In closing a HUGE THANK YOU!!!!

To Jeff and Jennifer from Newton’s Nook Designs for believing me for all these years

and allowing me the opportunity to work with your AMAZING stamps.

SUPER EXCITED to show you all the projects that I have coming up.

Thank you for stopping by

Stay crafty

DIANE

          Visit the shop! 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Your work is awesome! And how much fun is it creating with Newton's Nook Designs products?!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete