Monday, October 30, 2023

Newton's Holiday Release - Dog and Cat Christmas Tree


Hello Newton’s Nook Fans!

Today we are featuring



Using these stamps set I came up with the following cards

FOR THE CATS



I used the Oval Frames Die Set to make a shaped card base.

I bit of paper from the Meowy Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad makes a good base for the image.

I colored all the cats gray to make all the other colors pop.

A hand made banner with a sentiment completed this card.

FOR THE DOGS



I created a card base using the Canine Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad.

A background using the Frameworks Die Set and white cardstock.

I colored all the dogs in a neutral brown color.

Finished the card with a handmade banner for the sentiment.

Hope you enjoyed my take on these two fun stamp sets.

What to try for yourself?

We are having a SALE

 



 Thanks so much for visiting and sharing this fun release with me.

 

Stay crafty my friends

Diane

  

1 comment: