Monday, October 30, 2023

Newton's Holiday Release - Scandi Christmas




Hello Newton’s Nook Fans!

Today we are featuring

 Using this stamp set I came up with the following card and tag.





This is such a fun stamp set.

So many ways to use all the elements in the stamp set.

For the card I used Versamark ink and the long strip.

I just stamped my image on white cardstock and heat set with holographic embossing powder.

For the deer I chose winter colors and stamped the image on coordinating card stock.

I just love this stamp set and ended up stamping several colors of the dear

To see what would look best with the final card.

Using the Holiday Greetings Hot Foil Plates

I created a simple banner using prism foil.




Assembly was easy.

I placed my background on a matching card base.

I layered my deer on top with foam tape.

Added on my banner.

For a final touch, I add a few sparkling stars.

 

For the tag.




Stared with the star from the stamp set and gold ink.

I stamped the star on white cardstock in a random pattern.

One the ink was dry; I die cut out with the

Fancy Edges Die.

A leftover deer from the card project was added on with foam tape.

I stamped on the sentiment.

I finished with a few pink gems and gold ribbon.

Hope you enjoyed my take on this fun stamp set.

What to try for yourself?

We are having a SALE

 


 Thanks so much for visiting and sharing this fun release with me.

 

Stay crafty my friends

Diane 

No comments:

Post a Comment