Sunday, October 15, 2023

Broom and Boos for October

Hello Newton’s Nook Fans!

It is my birthday month!

and ....

I have a fun birthday card to share with you using the Halloween Time Paper Pad.



I just love the sheet of paper with the eyeballs.



The perfect match for this paper is the Brooms and Boos Stamp set!

I started out with a gray card base.

Next, a two-inch strip of eyeball paper was glued onto the card front.

Coloring my image was next.

I am not the best at coloring so kept things simple

by using the colors on the eyeball paper as a guide.

 

I used a shimmer pen to add some bling to the “liquid” of the martini.

The stitched oval from the Oval Frames Die Set makes a great feature area

for my sentiment and image.

I simply attached to the oval to the front of the card and then my image on top with foam tape,

Finally, I used the stars in the stamp set to add interest

in the blank corners of my card and by the sentiment.

As always, a bit of bling with tiny green gems completes this card.


 

All the links to the product are in the blog post above.

Stay crafty my friends!

Diane 

No comments:

Post a Comment