Monday, October 30, 2023

Newton's Nook Designs Holiday Release - Hot Foil Plates




Hello Newton’s Nook Fans!

Today we are featuring

 


Using these hot foil plates and stamps I came up with the following



For the Holiday Foliage Hot Foil Plate, I used a green prism foil on black cardstock.

Using the Christmas Trees Hot Foil Plates & Die I used white foil on red card stock.



To create the card, I used my favorite die Frames And Flags Die Set as a card base.

Using the Holiday Greetings Hot Foil Plates and Banner Duo Die Set

I was able to create a quick super cute banner.


 

Using the Holiday Elements Stamp set I created these two tags.




In the background is the Holiday Foliage Hot Foil Plate.

I used the Labels Hot Foil Plate And Dies as a feature

area for the new Holiday Elements Stamp Set.

 Using the Fancy Edges Tag Set  I was able to create a quick tag.



This tag uses spent white foil that is glued onto pink card stock.

I used the Labels Hot Foil Plate And Dies as a feature

area for the new Holiday Elements Stamp Set.

Hope you enjoyed my take on these fun items

What to try for yourself?

We are having a SALE

 



 Thanks so much for visiting and sharing this fun release with me.

 

Stay crafty my friends

Diane

  


No comments:

Post a Comment