Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Newton’s Nook Designs Falloween Release! - Day Two


 Welcome Newton Nook Fans

Happy Falloween!

To celebrate the best time of the year we have some

amazing  NEW products for you to create with.

Today, we venture on to the spooky side.


 All of my cards start with the Halloween Basics Paper Pad

This one paper pad inspired 3 unique cards.

 

For the first card I used the Halloween Basics Paper Pad 

along with the Postage Stamp Layout Die.

A perfect pairing to go with  Trick or Treat Newton Stamp Set.




 

Next, I used the Halloween Basics Paper Pad with the Torn Edge Frames Die Set from day one.

¾ inch strips of the paper make up the background and the card base for the

NEW Spiderweb and Halloween Greeting Die Set.



 

For my third card I used the Arched Frames Die Set from day one as a card base.

Purple Striped paper from Halloween Basics Paper Pad.

I created  my Halloween cat using the NEW Halloween Accessories Die Set .




 

This set is used in conjunction with the Cat Builder Die set to 

create an epically cute trick or treat cat.

This set also includes all the pieces you need to make the yummy candies at the bottom.

 

I hope you enjoyed my take on these new Stamps Set and paper and try them out for yourselves.

All of the NEW products are available Thursday, September 24, 2026

Check out the links below for inspiration from our other talented designers.

Tags us Instagram a with the tags @newtonsnook  and #newtonsnook #nndfalloween26release

Thanks for stopping by

Stay crafty, my friends!

Diane

Check out the Design Team Blogs for 

more inspiration and featured project details:

Newton's Nook Designs

Larissa Heskett

Donna Idlet

Rosie Lopez

Samantha Mann

Diane Morales

Amanda Wilcox


 

No comments:

Post a Comment