Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Newton’s Nook Designs Falloween Release! - Day One


 Welcome Newton Nook Fans

Happy Falloween!

To celebrate the best time of the year we have some

amazing NEW products for you to create with.

 


I was super inspired by these new stamps and paper.

Unfortunately I had not received the dies for this first day of the release yet.

You will see these dies on my second day projects.

Instead I used a variety of some of my favorite Newton’s Nook Dies

Hexagon Frames Die Set

Basic Frames Die Set

Frames and Tags Die Set

Fancy Edges Tag DieSet

along with the NEW  Autumn Cats and Autumn Dogs Stamp Sets.

Taking color inspiration from the Autumn Leaves Paper Pad,  I just stared creating.

The result was a collection of pretty awesome fall cards and tags—if I do say so myself.

Each one is unique and bursting with fall colors.




 

I hope you enjoyed my take on these new Stamps Set and paper and try them out for yourselves.

All of the NEW products are available Thursday, September 24, 2026

Check out the links below for inspiration from our other talented designers.

Tags us Instagram a with the tags @newtonsnook  and #newtonsnook #nndfalloween26release 

Thanks for stopping by

Stay crafty, my friends!

Diane

Check out the Design Team Blogs for 

more inspiration and featured project details:

Newton's Nook Designs

Larissa Heskett

Donna Idlet

Rosie Lopez

Samantha Mann

Diane Morales

Amanda Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment