Monday, January 14, 2019

Snow Much Fun ! IPC 89


It is a beautiful morning in Texas, perfect for a
NEW Inky Paw’s Challenge!


I love a sketch Challenge, and this one is lots of fun!
Check out what I came up with.

Snow Much Fun!  A card by Diane Morales| Moose Mountain Stamp Set by Newton Nook Designs

If you're anything like me, I always have a bazillion
 different ideas on how to use the sketch.
Because of this reason, I like to break the sketch down into sections.
But… what stamp set to use?
I think That Moose Mountain would be perfect for this challenge!
All I had to do was figure out how to work it into the sketch.
I decided to start with the background of the card
The Frame and Flags Die Setwould make a perfect card base.
I created a card base using the largest bubble edge die from the set and
some printed paper with wintery colors to go with the stamp set.
To form the background element, I used the large
trees from the Forest Builder DieSet.


I selected colors for the trees that complement the background paper.
To tie off the string between my trees, (embellishment element)
I grabbed this vintage tool and popped a couple of holes in my card Base.



On top of that, for the side element, I use the
Sky Boarder Die Set and formed some “snowy Hills”
These “hills” I decided, would be a great place for my sentiment.


 My “moose” colored in more vibrant colors,
 is the featured element on the front of the card.
With my card done, now it is your turn!
You do not have to have a ton of elements like my card.
Just show us your interpretation of the sketch using
your favorite Newton’s Nook Stamps, Stencils or Dies.
 I cannot wait to see what you create!
Thanks so much for taking the time and stopping by.


Hugs
Diane














1 comment:

  1. This is SO CUTE! I adore the pastel trees used as a stripe for the sketch! The outfit on the moose is too cute! I want one just like it! LOL :)
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete