Monday, January 21, 2019

Tropical Toucans IPC 89


Hello Everybody!

We are at the halfway point of the current Inky Paws Challenge.


This sketch was so much fun to interpret!
Check out what I came up with.

Tropical Toucans a card by Diane Morales | Toucan Party Stamp Set by Newtons Nook Designs

Since it has been so cold in Texas, I wanted to warm things up a bit with a tropical theme.
The background and background element are made of palms from the Hibiscus Die Set.
A white on white textured look, I just love the way it come out.
I layered more of palm fronds, but in green, to make the lush tropical look I was going for.



To the top of that I added my twine (embellishment element)
The front elements of this card come from a basic heart shape.
The heart was stenciled in using tropical colors and my new “BFF” the Plaid Stencil Set.


ToucanParty is the stamp set of choice for this card.
Keeping with the tropical theme, I colored my Toucan and flowers in warm bright shades.

I hope this card warms you up!
And
Inspires you to create your own card or project to link up with our challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs


Diane








1 comment:

  1. This card is gorgeous! I love the background with the tropical leaves and the fun bright plaid! Both really help cheer up a gloomy day! The toucans are adorable too!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete