Sunday, January 12, 2020

Happy New Year with a Twist!


Happy New Year
Welcome to a NEW Inky Paws Challenge.
Checkout this AMAZING sketch we have for you!

Sketch challenges are my favorite!
I just love to put a twist on the sketch.
And that what I did!

New Year Twist a card by Diane Morales | Lemon Twist Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

I just wanted to keep things bright and cheerful.
This decided the theme of the whole card.
I used the Lemon Twist Stamp Set for the featured stamp set.


For the background, I used one part of the Plaid Stencil Set.


Who knew that just three colors could have such an impact!
I just LOVE the way that this card came out.
I hope this inspires you to grab your favorite Newton’s Nook Stamp Set
 and create your version of our sketch!
Thanks so much for stopping by.
I hope you have an amazing year full of joy and happiness.

Hugs

Diane





No comments:

Post a Comment