Monday, January 13, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #114



We are at the midway point of the current Inky Paws Challenge.
Here is the challenge sketch.
 Inky Paws Challenge

Here is my take on the sketch.

 A card by Diane Morales featuring the Newton Dreams of Italy Stamp Set by Newtons Nook Designs for the Inky Paws Challenge

When I create my projects, I like to thumb through
 my Newton Nook Stamps to see what sparks my creativity.
I came upon the Newton Dreams of Italy Stamp Set and an
 idea immediately jumped into my head.
Using the Curved edge rectangle of the Frame and Flags Die Set
I created the center of the design.



I thought it would be fun to have the bottom part look like water 
and use Newton in a gondola as the features stamp.
I was just going to use printed paper as the background, but after staging 
the card together I discovered that the printed paper was not enough.
Why not add some more texture using the 
Tumbling Hearts Stencil and Distress Oxide Ink.


The rest of my card I kept simple by using the largest heart from 
the Darling Hearts Die Set behind my image.
I also used the “love” part of the die set and 
a WHOLE LOT of foam tape To finish my card.


Just a clean and simple card.
Now it is your turn.
What will you create using the challenge sketch?
Link up in the challenge picture above.
Show us on social media using the following hashtags.
#inkypawschallenge
#newtonsnook
#newtonsnookdesigns
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great week.
Hugs
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment