Monday, January 27, 2020

Out of This World ! IPC 115


We are at the halfway point of the current Inky Paws Challenge!
Here is our current challenge.
 Inky Paws Challenge

Check out my card!

Out of This World a card by Diane Morales | Cosmic Newton Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

 Looks hard, but it’s not!
First ink up a card base with a light color that is going to pop!


Second, using the Darling Hearts Die Set and some transparent book cover plastic cover, I die cut a bunch of hearts and covered that base color up.


Third, blend in your choice of blue colors on top.
In my case, every Tim Holtz blue I could get my hands on!
I used the darker colors on the edges and light colors toward the center.


Fourth, add a splash of “stars” with Brushed Pewter Distress Stain.


Fifth, pull up the masked hearts and admire your work!


To finish my card, I add “clouds” at the bottom using the Sky Boarders Die Set
Cosmic Newton is my featured Stamp Set.


I love to try new things, and this came out better that I expected!
The under-color hearts are SO dramatic!
 I hope you enjoyed MY TAKE on the challenge and my card
 inspires you to create and share with us.
Tag us on social media using
#newtonsnook
#newtonsnookdesigns
#inkypawschallenge

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have an amazing week.

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment