Monday, February 3, 2020

Plaid and Daisies IPC 116


Happy Monday everyone!
Time for a NEW Inky Paws Challenge!
 Inky Paw's Challenge
What to do with these colors?
How about a colorful plaid!
Plaid and Daisies a card by Diane Morales using the Plaid Stencil Set by Newton's Nook Designs

Using one part of the Plaid Stencil Set I started my background.
First, I inked my red color.


To add the green, I turned my stencil to the right and 
moved it just below the red stripe.

To add the blue stripe, I eyeballed this part.
I lined the stencil between the red and green line.


At this point I realized this was A LOT OF COLOR!!
I wanted to break it up a bit and decided to add the scalloped Frame


My featured stamp is Dainty Daisies
I cut a few extra daisies to fill the frame nicely.


I add a simple sentiment banner to the bottom.
I also used the large postage edge rectangle as the base of my card.
Something different to showcase the amazing challenge colors!
Now it is your turn!
What will you create with these colors?
Don’t forget to tag us on social media using
#newtonsnook
#newtonsnookdesigns
#inkypawschallenge

Thanks so much for dropping by.
Have an amazing week!

Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment