Monday, February 17, 2020

IPC #117 You Move Me!


Happy Monday!
Its time to start a NEW Inky Paws Challenge!
Check out the amazing sketch we have for you!
 inky paw's challenge


When I first saw this sketch, I was not sure what I was going to make.
I know I wanted to use the LOVE QUARRY STAMP SET, but how?



I was browsing thru the Newton’s Nook website when I came across this stamp set.




You see the caution on the top off the stamp set!
I thought to myself “caution tape”
That thought turned into this.



I created the caution tape first.
Easy enough!
I then decide to lay out the card using the
that is chopped slightly at the bottom to fit the card.


The orange heart paper in the background decided the color theme for this project.
I added additional Heart rocks by using just the top of the
 dumpster in the same stamp set.


To finish my project, I colored my skip loader in traditional construction colors.
I add the element at the top of the tag, by using some
twine that wrapped my Newton’s Nook Order.


And… that is my inspiration for this challenge!
Now it is your turn!
Take this amazing sketch and you favorite Newton’s Nook stamps
And
 GET THOSE PAW’S INKY!
Don’t forget to check out the other designers and show them some love!
and
Tag us on social media using
#inkypaws
#inkypawschallenge
#newtonsnook
#newtonsnookdesigns
Thanks so much for stopping by.
I appreciate it.
Have an amazing week!

Diane




No comments:

Post a Comment