Monday, February 24, 2020

IPC 117 Round Card - Purple wave


Hey everybody!
We are at the halfway point of the current Inky Paws Challenge.
Check out the challenge we have for you!
 Inky Paws Challenge

Here is my take on the challenge sketch.

A card bt Diane Morales using the Tides of Love Stamp Set by Newton's Nook Designs

I knew I wanted to use the TIDES OF LOVE STAMP SET
Why not make this project crazy different with a round shaped card!
I colored in the whale in traditional gray colors, 
which I placed on a basic round tag shape.
For the purple waves in the background, I used the



I used the hearts in the stamp set to create the final element from the sketch.
 To complete my card, I stamped on a sentiment and added
some purple twine to the top of the tag to tie in with the purple waves.
And that is my inspiration!!!!
I hope this inspires you to create something fun
 with challenge sketch and share it with us!
#inkypawschallenge
#newtonsnook
#netonsnookdesigns

Thanks, SO MUCH for dropping by.
Have an awesome week!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment